Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quilt Progress Update























Here are my two newest Wonky Log Cabin Quilt blocks, I completed over the weekend. Since, I have decided to put my crafting budget on hold, I have been much more productive. It's forcing me to be more creative too. This quilt will be constructed only from fabrics I already own. This quilt will be a combination of Amanda Jean's Whirlygig tutorial http://www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/ and Jacquie's Wonky Log Cabin Quilt Block tutorial http://www.tallgrassprairiestudios.blogspot.com/ . I only had 4 co-ordinationg fat-quarters, 2 yds of white cotton fabric, and some leftover blue cotton fabric. I am anxious to see where this quilt will go from here. I am determined to stay on track and to not purchase any more material to go with this.
I only have a small amount of print fabric left for this quilt. This is what I plan on doing next with this quilt. On the whirlygig quilt top I plan on piecing another border with white and the small scraps of fabric. The Wonky Log Cabin blocks will be used on the backing. So, what do you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment